Thursday, October 28, 2010

Pilates... the perfect excuse for a new wardrobe!

If you're anything like me, you're always looking for an excuse to add new items to your wardrobe. Well, I've recently started taking Pilates classes and I am loving it. In addition to getting myself back in shape, this has given me an excuse to shop around for some more yoga pants and leggings. Here are some of my favorite finds!
Lilly Pulitzer Half-Moon Crop Pant - These are also available in pink, and the waistband is kind of hard to see, but it's an adorable swirly flower pattern! 

Victoria's Secret Yoga Foldover Crop Legging - They have these in tons of different colors and patterns with cute matching shirts!

Victoria's Secret Foldover Pant - Ok, so these may not be the most practical, but I would definitely stand out amongst all the military men at the gym on base! Plus, I think sequins make anything more fun ;)

Old Navy Fold-Over Yoga Capris - I feel like the fit of Old Navy's clothes can be a little hit or miss, but for less than $20, I think these cute argyle capris are worth a shot!

What are your favorite brands and styles of yoga and athletic wear?

No comments:

Post a Comment