Saturday, December 11, 2010

Finally... a post!

So sorry for the lengthy delay between posts! Between Thanksgiving and our move out to Texas, I haven't had much free time lately! We made it out here safely last week, and thankfully all of our personal belongings arrived on Monday. So far the move has been relatively uneventful, and for that I am VERY thankful! I've already fallen in love with San Antonio and am really looking forward to exploring all that the city has to offer. We've already checked out the outlet mall in San Marcos, and I had the chance to shop at a Pottery Barn/Williams-Sonoma/West Elm outlet. I thought that I had died and gone to heaven! If you've never had the opportunity to go to one, just picture a building slightly smaller than your average Target but completely filled with fabulous kitchen and home supplies, accessories and decor and all at discount prices. I really need to find a job, because I can already tell that it's going to be a DANGEROUS store!

On an unrelated note, today marks the 111th Army-Navy game! I had the opportunity to attend two Army-Navy games during Mr. C's time at the Naval Academy, and it is one of the most spectacular things I've ever seen. It's always a game filled with so much tradition and patriotism, not to mention fun! If you have the chance, tune in today at 2:30 EST on CBS and check it out. It's an awesome sight to see these young men duke it out on the football field while knowing that off the field they'll all be working together to keep our country safe. It will make you very proud to be an American!

With that said...
Go Navy! Beat Army!
(Image found here)

No comments:

Post a Comment