Saturday, February 26, 2011

Doggy Trench... Worth $125?

First off, like I posted about before, Dillard's is having an additional 40% off their clearance this weekend. I convinced (read: duped) Mr. C into going to the nicer Dillard's in San Antonio that sells Lilly, and it did not disappoint. While I didn't find any clothing deals I had to have, I did luck out and find the Lilly "Checking In" Water Bottle for $5 (originally $20) and adorable Lilly PJ pants for only $10 (originally $60!) It is definitely worth taking the time to make a quick trip to Dillard's and stock up on gifts or pick up a few things for yourself!

Also, I think I have blogged before about how I belong to a couple of different online survey companies. I'm the type of person who loves giving my opinion, especially my opinion on new products to help companies shape the items they're making and selling, so I love doing these types of surveys. My favorite survey company, Pinecone Research, is looking for new members to join the panel by invitation only. Pinecone is great because they pay in cash (via a check in the mail or PayPal) for each survey you fill out, and their surveys generally only take about 10-15 minutes to complete. Each survey pays $3, which isn't a whole lot, but most of them also offer product trials if you qualify. That means that they'll mail you a new product to try out and then keep, and you'll get paid some additional money. The product trials I've seen have all been from reputable manufacturers and for things that you would already be using anyway, like laundry care products, food, and paper goods. Also, it's pretty neat to try out products that aren't on the market yet and get a sneak peek at new things that will be coming out! If you're interested in filling out their initial survey to see if you meet the criteria to join (they like to keep a diverse group of panelists, so you may not qualify right away!) leave me comment with your e-mail address and I'll send you the link!

Finally, how adorable is this belted doggy trench coat by Ralph Lauren?

Scout does need a new coat.........

[Picture courtesy of the Ralph Lauren website]

2 comments: