Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Two Movie Tickets... $9!

I think I've blogged before about my complete love of Groupon... well, it seems that these group buying websites are popping up all over the place now! Another popular site similar to Groupon, Living Social, is having a great deal today where you can buy two movie tickets from Fandango for $9! You will receive a voucher to redeem on Fandango (which is partnered with a ton of different theaters) for two tickets of the movie of your choice. It does exclude 3D and IMAX movies, but all other tickets valued at under $15 are fair game.

Interested in snagging this deal? Go here: https://livingsocial.com/deals/28498?ref=conf-jp&rpi=6928373

Also, if you buy the deal and share it with three friends who also buy, you get it for free! 



Now the only question is what movie to see! Mr. C and I saw True Grit a few weeks ago, and although it was not the typical chick flick that I usually enjoy, I thought the acting in it (especially on the part of Hailee Steinfeld) was fabulous! It also had a lot of good one-liners to help balance out the typical western style violence and tear jerker moments. Overall, I would definitely recommend it!

Do yall know of any good chick flicks coming out soon, though? After all, it is my turn to pick the next movie on date night ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment