Monday, November 1, 2010

More Hobby Lobby Love

First off, I hope you all had a spooktacular Halloween! Sadly, Mr. C and I had NO trick-or-treaters, so now I'm left with a big old bowl of Snickers, Milky Way and Twix Minis, that may or may not be gluten free! I'm thinking I'll be sending those in with Mr. C to work, since we all know that guys never turn down free food :)

I recently took another trip to Hobby Lobby to pick up that fabulous pink and green Christmas tree paper I posted about earlier, and I found some more fun Christmas finds. EBay informed me this morning that Christmas is 54 days away so I am officially getting into the Christmas spirit. Everywhere I've been that has Christmas items for sale, which seems to be almost every store recently, has tons of bright colored decorations. While I'm a sucker for the classic white, silver and gold Christmas tones, I'm also loving all of these fun pinks, greens and blues. Check out two of the displays I found at Hobby Lobby:
Although it's kind of hard to tell since this picture was taken with my phone, all of these decorations are bright pink and lime green! The monogram balls are my favorite!

How can you not love a whole endcap display that Hobby Lobby has so aptly titled "Pink-a-palooza!" Plus, it's full of adorable little penguins dressed in pink and green. Right up my alley!

Do yall think it's too soon to start listening to Christmas music? Mr. C is very much against it until Thanksgiving, but I'm just so excited for Christmas to come that I almost can't help myself!

1 comment:

  1. umh....NEED these! so cute! i love buying individual ornaments as opposed to the boxsets. we just got a new hobby lobby here in columbia a few weeks ago and i have yet to go!! i need to wait until the next paycheck friday!

    ReplyDelete