Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Dear Santa, Define Nice!

Sorry about the lack of updates lately! The move is quickly approaching, and with Thanksgiving also just around the corner I've been quite busy and slightly overwhelmed. I broke down and bought several sheets of poster board so I could write mega "to-do" lists that will keep me organized and on task! We tackled our storage room yesterday, and it was a pretty scary task. For the past year, it's been our catch all for any boxes we didn't want to go through, sporting goods that we may or may not use, and out of season clothes and decor. Mr. C discovered the three pink Christmas trees I had stashed in there, and was oh so excited when he realized that although we won't have furniture most of the holiday season this year, our home will be a pink winter wonderland! I'll be sure to post pictures when I get my trees all set up ;)

Also, be sure to go to the Wholly Guacamole website to print out a $4/1 coupon! This will make for some really cheap, and possibly free, guac or queso! The coupon will be up until tomorrow, 11/11 and expires on Sunday, 11/14. I've heard that this is on sale at Publix for $2.99, which means you might even be able to get overage!

Now I'll leave you with some eye candy from the new Kate Spade Holiday Gift Guide!
Candy Darling Rosalie Wristlet - $125 - Isn't this wristlet perfect for any holiday soiree? It's so classic that you could carry it for many holiday seasons to come!
Jingle Bell Headband - $75 - What a fun way to add some holiday cheer to your outfit! They also have jingle bell earrings and jingle bell bobby pins!
Peppermint Earmuffs - $65 - These are such fun! What a great way to brighten up an otherwise dreary winter outfit.

Ice Queen Bib Necklace - $595 - This is the type of necklace that completely steals an outfit. Now, if only I had a spare $600 lying around...

Make sure you're on the Nice List this year and maybe Santa will put one of these fab items in your stocking!

No comments:

Post a Comment