Thursday, August 12, 2010

My first blog entry!

Recently, I've discovered how awesome blogs can be. I've found some great blogs that gave me great ideas for my wedding, some amazing money saving tips, and are just plain fun to read. After reading blogs for almost a year now, I think I'm going to try my hand at blogging!

First, a little introduction. I'm a twenty-something newlywed living in Pensacola, FL while my husband is in training here with the Navy. I graduated last year from the University of Virginia with a degree in Foreign Affairs (go Hoos!) and am currently not working while we're here in Pensacola. We'll be moving to San Antonio soon, so we'll see what life brings our way as we go into 2011! I love classic styles from designers like Lilly Pulitzer, Ralph Lauren, Vineyard Vines and so many more. Since we're currently living on one income, I've had to get creative in how I can feed my addiction to designer clothes, shoes and handbags while not sending us into bankruptcy! How I've done that is one thing I plan to focus on in this blog. Follow me as I show you how you can save money on the little things in life, and still treat yourself to life's little indulgences!

No comments:

Post a Comment